标 题: Biotech 工作机会
Admera Health is seeking aScientist I to join our Custom and RUO Services
team. This is a position that works closely with customers and in the lab
in order to effectively manage the customer interaction with Admera Health.
Title: Scientist I
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Purpose of the Position
Useyour extensive scientific knowledge in molecular biology with creativity
and technological skills to establish new methods,provide new services, and
troubleshoot. This scientist is required to have extensive experience
involving analytical characterization of nucleic acids such as DNA and RNA
using basic as well as advanced assays.
• Independently develop genomic assays.
• Carefully document experimental procedures and accurately record
• Train and supervise associate scientists on laboratory techniques.
• Perform primary data analysis/data review.
• Maintain in-depth scientific knowledge.
• Ph.D in genetics,molecular biology, cancer biology, genomics or
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, experience, abilities, and other
• Extensive experience involving analytical characterization of
nucleic acids required.
• Experience with method development preferred.
• Essential knowledge of key biological processes, NGS technology,
and cancer genomics research experience desired.
• Be both a strong individual contributor as well as a
collaborative team member.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Admera Health is an advanced molecular diagnostics and research service
provider. Utilizing genomic and proteomic technology platforms (such as next
generation sequencing and aptamer), together with advanced bioinformatics,
Custom Services of Admera Health seeks to redefine the delivery of
transformative, valuable solutions for all researchers and biopharma
Custom and RUO Services of Admera Health operates in a CLIA-certified and
CAP-accredited laboratory for the development, validation, and delivery of
laboratory developed tests (LDTs) as well as RUO (Research Use Only)
services. We are committed to maintaining compliance with all clinical
regulations and to upholding the highest quality standards for all our
projects. Admera Health is the winner of 2016 Frost & Sullivan BEST PRACTICE
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation,
teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric,
and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning
opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a
wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
【新浪微博官方账号】美国省钱快报FunInUSA : 每日滚动更新美国市场折扣资讯，微商进货首选资讯渠道。