标 题: 国内工作机会（广州）
有意者请直接邮件联系： [email protected]
Market Support Specialist
We are looking for a key player in order to introduce the CellaVisions
concept in the Guangzhou area of China. The role of the Market Support
Specialist is extremely important and integral to CellaVision’s success in
the Chinese Market. The overall task is to work as a market support
specialist with the ambitious task of explaining the value and benefits
using digital microscopy to end customers and to CellaVision distribution
The Market Support Specialist will be an active partner working in close
collaboration with CellaVision’s distribution partners in order to increase
sales and secure the growth in the region.
This position reports to the Director APAC and is a part of the Global Sales
· Work with representatives from CellaVisions distribution partners
in presenting CellaVision concept to customers.
· Support end-customer evaluations as requested.
· Together with CellaVisions distribution partners, plan and
organize educational seminars.
· Track and report on all distributor sales activities in the region.
· Track and report on all system installations and customer
· Translate marketing materials into local language as required.
· Help distributors in current business regarding tenders/
· Train distributor sales and applications reps on all CellaVision
· Staff CellaVision or distributor booth at important exhibitions.
· Identify and establish relationships with key opinion leaders.
· Represent the company at conferences and trade shows.
· The person we are looking for has excellent communications skills
and is comfortable working with a wide variety of corporate executives,
sales, and marketing, engineering, operations, customers and business
· The role requires extensive contacts with CellaVision distribution
partners, end-customers and local decision makers and on a regular basis.
· Proven teamwork and people management skills; excellent
interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Comprehensive understanding of the healthcare market and to ensure
/discover business opportunities.
· Well-developed method of building and implementing a "go-to-market
" growth strategy.
· Independent and structured person with a high energy and ability
to self-motivate resulting in a never giving up mentality.
· Excellent computer skills and high in common Microsoft Office
· 5+ years of experience in senior positions in sales & market
support experience working in close collaborations with distribution
· Hematology knowledge is considered as an advantage. BS/MBA in life
science or engineering (MBA, MSc. or Ph.D. desirable)
· Excellent language skills, both English and Mandarin (oral and
written). Cantonese is a plus.
· Willing to spend time in the field, developing close relationships
with CellaVision’s distribution partners and end-customers.
Location and type:
Full-time employment in China based in Guangzhou.