唐人社区-北美华人论坛-内推面经版-IT Developer – Chicago, IL|
标 题: IT Developer – Chicago, IL
Apply at http://www.adm.com/en-US/careers/Pages/default.aspx
Search for "IT Developer II"
IT Developer II – Chicago, IL
ADM Investor Services, Inc.
This is an exempt level position.
ADM Investor Services, Inc. is seeking an innovative and passionate
developer to design, modify, support and implement our business software
applications and systems, including customer portal, middle office, risk and
• Collaborate with business user and analysts to fully understand
business needs and requirements
• Design business software using object oriented principal, tools and
• Implement high quality software systems and business solutions in a
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting
• Provide timely and quality support for mission critical systems and
Include Job Requirements here (as bullets, no periods)
• Bachelor of Science or Graduate degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, Financial Math or similar discipline
• Skilled with two or more of the following programming languages: C#,
• Possesses a deep understanding of various technologies in the areas
of networking, parallel/distribute, multi-threaded programming
• Capable of proactively exercising independent judgment and problem
• Able to effectively and efficiently move projects from conception to
• Flexible to meet current day or task demands
• Works well as individual contributor or as part of a team
• Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
• Knowledge of database systems and basic SQL programming preferred
• Knowledge of and be able to adOPT to new development process such as
agile development and test driven development.
• Financial service and/or commodity industry experience a plus
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP,
pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug
screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected
veterans and individuals with a disability.