唐人社区-北美华人论坛-内推面经版-[内推] vmware nsx QE automation engineer|
标 题: [内推] vmware nsx QE automation engineer
我们组最近有两个openings for new grad, 主要是负责development of automation
test framework and automate test cases, and model-based testing. 主要的要求
QE Development Engineer, NSX (Entry Level)
We are seeking a QE Development Engineer with a passion to work in a complex
computing environment to join our Network Security development team. You
will work as part of a team that develops Network security products into
virtualized and cloud environments. The Engineer will be responsible for
planning and implementing test suites to validate new features and changes
to current features. The engineer will interact directly with R&D teams to
ensure high quality deliverable.
- Test development for Networking and security products across VMware and
Open Stack technologies.
- Test execution, automation, coverage improvement and providing debug
- Coordinate with development and deployment teams for VMware virtualization
- Analyze risks, create risk-based Test Plans and implement test initiatives
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Review entire environment and execute initiatives to reduce failures, and
improve overall performance
- Document architectures, procedures, and processes for use by other cloud
- Apply innovative testing to further improve quality of products
- Communicate technical dependencies and concerns/issues of implementations
- Cross functional engagement with various VMware’s engineering teams and
- An internship or at least one year of work experience as an Engineer who
has successfully worked in the area of Test development.
- Knowledge of networking and security concepts.
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Excellent perl/python/java skills for automation is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – must be able to
interact well with developers internally as well as at partner companies
- Prior hands on experience with VMware’s vSphere Product line, especially
in the areas of networking,is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Good understanding of IO subsystems and virtualization
- A Bachelors degree with relevant experience engineering would be ideal
Why work for our Division:
VMware NSX is the network virtualization platform for the Software-Defined
Data Center, and your role can be an opportunity to transform the market for
the next generation of networking. Leading NSX is the Network & Security
Business Unit where you can be an influencer not only across VMware, but
also across the industry. Being a part of this team, you will have an impact
to deliver innovative technology to customers and partners.
Why work with our Group:
Engineers interested in problem solving, developing testing tools, and
hardware and software interoperability get to design automated tests to find
bugs in our products or design plans to ensure that the products operate
efficiently with all hardware and software systems. They work with the
latest hardware, software and devices to ensure that our software executes
flawlessly. They design and build test infrastructure, including automation
framework and tools, coverage analyzers, and custom test tools.
Palo Alto, CA, US
VMware NSX is a network virtualization platform that delivers the
operational model of a virtual machine for the network. Virtual networks
reproduce the network model in software, allowing complex multi-tier network
topologies to be created and provisioned programmatically in seconds. NSX
includes a library of logical networking services – logical switches,
logical routers, logical firewalls, logical load balancers, logical VPN, QoS
, and distributed security.
A self-service interface allows users to create custom combinations of these
services in isolated software-based virtual networks that support existing
applications without modification or deliver unique requirements for new
application workloads. Similar to virtual machines in compute, virtual
networks are programmatically provisioned and managed independent of
networking hardware. Decoupling from hardware introduces agility, speed and
operational efficiency that has transformed data center economics.
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and
employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified
applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting
and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other
compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware
does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender
expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship,
national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis
protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware
also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with
applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working
environment free of all forms of harassment.
【微信公众号】funinusa : 每日微信滚动更新美国市场打折团购和折扣Coupon讯息。