唐人社区-北美华人论坛-内推面经版-内推 Twilio Data Scientist 职位|
标 题: 内推 Twilio Data Scientist 职位
有兴趣的请发简历到: [email protected]
Data Science Team
About the Job:
We're looking for a great Data Scientist to join Twilio’s Data Science team
. Help us deepen our understanding of our customers’ needs, enhance
Internet-scale products and create fundamentally new kinds of systems, all
informed by your talents in software engineering, exploratory data analysis,
modeling and machine learning.
In this role, you will work with petascale data generated by thousands of
systems and growing rapidly every day . You’ll leverage your e xperience
in statistics, deep learning and predictive analysis of massive data sets.
You will make key technical decisions and modeling choices, as well as
writing amazing code, and you’ll provide actionable intelligence and
analysis to the business. You’ll apply data science tools and techniques
appropriately based on your judgment and intuition and your understanding of
human behavior. You’ll help build systems that detect fraudulent activity
and security intrusions, block spam, OPTimize our use of critical resources
and predict customer behavior.
In doing so you’ll help to realize our team’s mission of providing deep
insight, actionable intelligence and machine learning systems in a company
experiencing exponential growth and rapid-fire product rollouts used by
millions of people, every day, around the world. We expect and encourage you
to learn, grow and take on ever more ambitious challenges as the company
and team scales. This role is as intellectually demanding as it gets; if you
’re interested in tackling a real challenge, this is *the* job.
● Work with teams across Twilio, including the ETeam, helping them gain
true insight into their questions through advanced analytics.
● Aggregate, normalize and process data from disparate sources to gain
perspective on customer behavior, prevent and detect fraud and build
● Thrive with imperfect, mixed, varied, inconsistent or otherwise messy
data sources, and are able to adapt your procedures to the context at hand
and make the best use of what you have.
● Leveraging your intuitive feel for product, you need to be able to
envision how a tool or approach could best fit the product need and present
your approach effectively.
● Produce automated high-level reports, dashboards, visualizations and ad
hoc analysis to empower various teams including R&D, Finance, Marketing,
Sales, Carrier Operations, Business Operations and Product.
● Collaborate with the rest of the Data Science team to deliver systems
leveraging your analysis.
● 3-5 years of academic or professional experience in statistics, data
science or other quantitative field.
● Masters (or equivalent) in statistics, mathematics or other quantitative
● Hands-on experience with core data science algorithms for classification,
time-series analysis and various visualization techniques. You’ll need a
strong grasp of
● Expert knowledge in one or more of the following languages to wrangle and
the data: SQL, R and Python+Scipy.
● You’ll be getting your hands dirty with data, so you should have
extensive Unix skills and
data mining skills. You’ve written a MapReduce job, queried MySQL, worked
or extracted data from S3.
● Passionate about working with data at scale.
● You love to learn and constantly investigate new techniques and
● Enthusiasm for working in a high profile, fast-paced startup culture. We
ship products on
a daily basis, with tight schedules, small teams, and a very large user base.
● Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You have an ability to drive towards
actionable results. You find clever ways around problems, or just plow
through them. When you don’t know
it, you figure it out. You are a self-starter and you get things done -- you
are a DOer.
● Ph.D. in a quantitative or scientific field where you analyzed data
● Academic experience in one or more of these fields: physics,
computational chemistry, cognitive science or neuroscience, behavioral
econometrics, finance, mathematics or computer science.
● Familiarity with Java, Scala or C++.
● Experience with data visualization.
● DW/BI experience.
● You’ve developed software in a professional team setting following agile
development practices and continuous delivery.
【微信公众号】funinusa : 每日微信滚动更新美国市场打折团购和折扣Coupon讯息。