发表于 2016-10-5 01:13:57
标 题: Unix Admin job in Seattle
1. Fulfill SA tasks and manage a Unix lab with > 200 mixed AIX/HPUX/
Solaris physical and virtuals systems independently.
2. Solid working experience building out at least one of either HP-UX
or Solaris or AIX operating systems from DVD.
3. Post install patching and OS maintenance experience in one of these
core OS’s is desired.
4. Working knowledge of TCP, DNS, DHCP and Static networking and
5. experience writing and maintaining ksh and bash shell scripts.
6. Create/Update/Maintain technical how-to documentation.
7. This position is oriented towards creation, maintenance and
management of virtual environments. Any work experience with AIX/HP-UX/
Solaris Virtual Management tools is a strong plus for the candidate.
Please contact winston @ elobal . com
If you have interest.