You can help us with our review by providing us with as much of this information as you can:
- How long you've been in business
- The sources of your inventory
- Anticipated monthly sales on Amazon
- The availability of items for shipping
- The address of any retail locations
- Links to other websites where you are actively selling
- Dun and Bradstreet (D-U-N-S) Number
- Tracking information for recently shipped orders
If you have tracking information, please add it to your orders on the "Manage Orders" page in the Orders section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/orders-v2/list). By adding tracking information to your orders, buyers can track orders at their convenience.
If you have not already done so, we encourage you to send a friendly reminder to buyers requesting that they leave feedback on your account. To learn about how to contact buyers, search “Buyer-Seller Messaging Service” in Seller Central Help.
We will notify you via e-mail when our review of your account is complete.
Seller Performance Team