唐人社区-北美华人论坛-内推HP?mod=forumdisplay&fid=83&fromuid=1" target="_blank" class="relatedlink">面经版-SQL Database Developer Opening Central NJ|
标 题: SQL Database Developer Opening Central NJ
If you are interested in applying for the open position listed below, please
send resume to [email protected] Please highlight SQL Database
Developer as your targeted job in your resume
Job title SQL Database Developer
Reports to Senior Database DeveloperTeam Lead
Analyzing, developing SSIS projects, custom reports and work closely with
the team on any SQL issues.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop SSIS projects to handle ETL, transmission, encryption,
and archiving of files received and generated.
• Design, develop, and maintain database tables, stored procedures,
and supporting objects.
• Build and support operational reports for company and clients.
• Work with data team to provide operational support, resolve
• Document database topology, architecture, processes and
• Develop SQL queries and support ad hoc requests for data.
• Assist with capacity planning and resource expansion through data
aggregation and analysis.
• Work with project managers to ensure that reports and metrics
identify business needs and opportunities for process improvement.
• Identify inefficiencies in the database platform and provide
solutions to the management.
• Develop time estimates for assigned tasks.
• Use problem-solving skills to assist in resolution of business
• Develop analytical skills to resolve technical problems.
• Identify root causes for problems and propose solutions to
• Consistently demonstrate understanding of security standards in
daily development, administration, and/or solutions where applicable and as
set for in the Information Security and HIPAA policies
• Stay abreast of new and emerging security threats and mitigation
approaches for your respective area and perform periodic security reviews of
your assigned areas
• Work to ensure regulatory compliance (HIPAA, etc.) in all aspects
of data utilization and information access.
• Ensure all proposed changes follow the Change Management policy
and procedure for production changes
• BSCS with 3+ years MS SQL experience.
• Thorough understanding of database structures, theories,
principles, & practices.
• Ability to write & troubleshoot SQL code & design stored
procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, & constraints.
• Extensive knowledge of MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014.
• Knowledge of SSIS/SSRS is a plus
• Experience with C# or VB.NET.
• Technical knowledge of MS SQL Server internals with emphasis on